Thanks for your interest in blogging for Care4Dogs! We love connecting with writers who can help us fulfill our mission.
Please review our contributor guidelines before submitting your application. 🙂
- Submitted content must be AT LEAST 750 Words.
- Posts may contain relevant images, videos and outbound links that improve the experience of our blogging community.
- No advertorial or promotional content.
- Diet and Weight Loss
- Gambling, Casinos
- Adult Related
- Illegal Drugs (Marijuana is a medicine so it is allowed)
- Affiliate links
- One’s own company links (homepage, About Us, Contact, Prices, Products, etc.)
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links — please place these in your profile instead.
What counts as plagiarism
- Copying another person’s work and submitting it as your own, word-for-word.
- Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases.
- Copying any part of another person’s work, whether changing words or not.
- “Spinning” another person’s work.
- Using another person’s idea as your own, including the progression, flow, and main points of a post, examples, images, etc.
- Copying content from any website, whether an author is given or not.